Due to our rapidly expanding client base, Sweeney Architects are recruiting an architectural technologist.
The practice the successful candidate will be joining is an award-winning, ISO 9000 Quality approved RIAI registered practice, working on a variety of high-profile healthcare, education, housing, heritage and commercial projects. throughout the midlands and North Dublin. We are client driven, and highly responsive with a strong design, technical and professional approach. Sweeney Architects are offering the right candidates a friendly, dynamic, and professional environment. We work very hard to enable, and in fact, we pride ourselves, that all our team members have a good work-life balance.
This position therefore will be ideal for someone who wishes to relocate to improve their balance, yet at the same time is keen to work in a company that is energised, forward-thinking in all aspects of architecture and pushes the envelope in terms of design.
We are seeking the following people to join the team in the Longford Office of our growing award-winning practice.
Sweeney Architects are seeking an Architectural Technologist. The role is based in our Longford office and the successful candidate will be involved in working on project teams that are moving from design, into detailed design, tender and construction stages.
- Qualified Graduate Architectural Technologist with 5 years’ post-qualification experience with an Irish registered practice
- Strong project management and contract administration skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of statutory compliance procedures, current Irish Building Regulations, Health and Safety (PSDP), BER and the BC(A)R process is expected
- Excellent technical knowledge of RIAI and GCCC Forms of Contract
- Familiarity with NBS Specification systems, Irish, British, and other Technical Standards
- Autocad and Microsoft Office skills are essential, Revit an advantage
- Highly motivated, flexible, well organised with the ability to work efficiently to deadlines
Excellent Communication & IT Skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and working with deadlines
- Full Irish Driving License
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications: 1st July, 2022
Desired Starting Date: 1st September, 2022
How to Apply:
Please apply to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter to state why you are interested in this Longford based role