Set up in 2009, Sweeney Architects is an RIAI registered practice, working on a variety of high-profile healthcare, education, housing and commercial projects throughout the midlands and North Dublin. We are an ISO 9000 quality approved practice, client-driven, highly responsive with a strong design, technical and professional approach. Sweeney Architects are offering the right candidates a friendly, dynamic and professional environment. We are seeking the following people to join the team of our growing practice.
Based in Longford this full-time, permanent role involves leading several project teams to design and deliver small to medium-sized projects. You will oversee projects from kick-off to completion; including clarifying briefs, needs and budgets; preparing presentation packages and presenting designs to clients; meeting with planning departments and other project consultants; resolving high-level design issues, and managing projects on-site.
- RIAI Registered Architect / Registered Technologist
- Minimum 5 years experience with an Irish Registered Practice
- Strong project management and contract administration skills
- Excellent technical knowledge of statutory compliance procedures, current Irish Building Regulations, Health and Safety (PSDP), BER and the BC(A)R process is expected
- Familiarity with NBS Specification systems, Irish, British, and other Technical Standards
- Autocad, Revit and Microsoft Office skills are essential
- Excellent technical knowledge of RIAI and GCCC Forms of Contract
- Highly motivated with design flair and a continuous improvement mindset
- Excellent Communication & IT Skills
- Capable of multi-tasking and working with deadlines
- Full Irish Driving License
Closing Date for Receipt of Applications: Friday, 26th March Desired Starting Date: May 2021
How to Apply: Please apply to email@example.com with your CV and cover letter to state why you are interested in this role based in Longford