Sweeney Architects

St. Catherines

St. Catherines Ballymacormack Church of Ireland Church Church , Curry (Moydow), Co. Longford Detached Church of Ireland church, built c. 1826 and altered c. 1915, comprising two-bay nave elevations (northeast and southwest), three-stage tower (on square-plan) to the northwest having battlemented parapet with cut stone corner pinnacles on octagonal-plan having carved finials over, shallow projecting chancel to the southeast, and a single-bay gable-fronted entrance porch to the centre of the southwest elevation of nave. Two stained glass windows, each depicting an angel in a medallion, were added to the nave elevations in 1915, to designs by Ethel Rhind (1878 - 1952). Sweeney Architects are currently involved in restoration and conservations works. To date conservation of roof areas and rainwater goods, re-pointing and restoration of the stained glass windows has been completed