Sweeney Architects is a progressive Midlands-based architectural practice. The practice is working with a number of prestigious public and private sector clients in Dublin and across the Midlands. Due to a growth in business we are seeking a design-oriented, ambitious Project Architect to join our team.
The role requires the successful candidate to work at all stages of a project as well as client, planner and building contractor interaction. The Project Architect will be expected to lead and manage multiple projects simultaneously for private and public sector clients. The position will also involve developing and mentoring a small team.
This role will provide a suitable candidate with an excellent opportunity to develop a long term career with a growing practice based in the Midlands.
This is an important strategic appointment for the company and the selected employee will have the opportunity to participate in the success of the practice through an attractive salary and an incentivised profit sharing scheme.
- Registered Architect on the R.I.A.I. Register of Architects / person eligible to seek registration as an Architect without further assessment.
- Exceptional design skills are equally important as strong communication and project management skills
- Good knowledge of building construction detailing and of the building regulations essential with demonstrable experience and a proven track record
- A minimum of 5 years recent Architectural experience working with an Irish Architectural practice
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD, knowledge of Revit is highly desired, but not essential for consideration
- Interested in taking a management role
- Drivers Licence
PLEASE INCLUDE SALARY EXPECTATIONS WITH APPLICATION TO firstname.lastname@example.org